Announcing Wealthzi Digital Conclave with Girik Capital on Friday 4 pm
The topic of the discussion is: Markets at all-time high - what should be your equity strategy for 2021
We are pleased to announce Wealthzi Digital Conclave with leading portfolio management services (PMS) company Girik Capital on Friday, 18th December, at 4 pm.
The topic of the discussion is: “Markets at all-time high – what should be your equity strategy for 2021”.
Register for the digital event here: http://ow.ly/bge250CKXvs
The discussion between the founders of Girik Capital, Charandeep Singh and Varun Daga, will touch upon what is in store for the equity markets in the coming year, and what investors should do currently with the markets touching all time high of 13,600 levels, and poised to make even higher highs.
Girik Capital, a Mumbai-based PMS provider, launched its multi cap growth equity strategy in December 2009 and manages Rs 400 crore. It has recorded returns of 19.31% CAGR since inception, and 20.51% in the last one year beating the benchmark Nifty 50 in both instances.
- Co-founder of Girik and leads the investment decision making process
- Formidable experience of over two decades in capital markets
- More than 10 years of experience of investing in Indian equities
- With Lehman Brothers till 2007 as a Director of Investment Banking Division, Global Leveraged Finance group, based in New York and London
- Holds a Diploma in Accounting and Finance from London School of Economics and Political Science (1999) and MSc in Finance from London Business School (2002
- Co-founder of Girik and jointly leads the investment decision making process
- Self-taught successful investor and has a remarkable experience of over a decade in capital markets
- Developed proprietary systems and screeners in order to identify leading growing companies well in advance of their biggest gains
- Initially identified Girik’s investment framework inspired by the CANSLIM style of money management
- Ran an equity investment division at his family office from 2006 to 2009
Register for the event here: http://ow.ly/bge250CKXvs